Writing this with a glass of bubbly in my “suite” on board the VS12 heading back to London after a few glorious days of testing lobsters, clam chowders etc. on the coast of New England. More on that later…
Back to the collabo or rather…..
Handcuffed, three legged and joined at the waist effort by two uber amazing chefs, working together in a hot, steamy, “sensually arousing” kitchen surrounded by unusual ingredients scoured from around the world.
The dishes were well balanced and matched each other course after course. A delightful evening enhanced by a great choice of wines from Hama-San’s personal wine collection.
- Sea Urchin Flan covered with Snow (KY)
- Truffled Tofu with Smoked Aubergine (NM)
- Crab Salad “Delices” (KY)
- Onion Soup Moderne (NM)
- Monk Fish with the 7 Tools (KY)
- “Umami” Del Mar a la Montagna-Memories of San Sebastian (NM)
- Orange Skin Puree with Lemongrass Royal (NM)
- Winter Scene (KY)